<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1554360964958890089?origin\x3dhttp://galamorous.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
GALAMOROUS ♥
SHOPPING | GYARU | JAPANESE FASHION & LIFESTYLE | BEAUTY | EVERYDAY LIFE AND A LOT MORE


THE GAL



Hello, Im YESHA.
You know I love Shiek!!! xoxo! ♥♥♥

Email | Twitter | Facebook | Formspring

A random blog of a half Japanese half Filipina |
♥ Obsessed with makeup,heels, dress, girly / kawaii stuff and shopping ♥|
Enjoy reading my entries about my life and stuff i like ♥

♥ GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT ♥
♥ SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL ♥


TWEET ME


FOLLOW ME





HEART STRINGS

Meet the people I love♥


Alldolled-up.info Sweetposh Miyu Char&Nina Jen Cathy Dianne Spicaneal Joanne Sherr Linda Marinella Ginger Emi Jhanna Sassa Shane

Nina Dianne Rhea Tine Mary Niszke April Clau Danella Patrish Links


PAST ENTRIES

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2012


TRACKER

Page Rank Check
free counters



Fave past time???



Hello...Konichiwa! I am now in the car. Hubby and I will visit some relatives today and just chill out there. It is so freaking traffic and good thing IPAD was invented hahaha ...
Anyway, i wanna share what's my fave past time ...

I know you wanna know *wink well, of course no. 1 on my list is SHOPPING... but i have so many things on my lists

*joyride with hubby ~ especially during nights i just love the breeze esp in Tagaytay and other places as long as its far from Manila haha
*make up session with friends ~ i lurve make up, i even have a separate closet just for my make ups and i like doing it with my friends and do a make over for them
*surf the net ~ yupp updating blogs, writing paid articles $$$, fbing, tumblring and a lot more
* watching DVDs ~ whenever i got bored and doing nothing, this is my last choice.
*playing with my dogs ~ Actually this is part of my everyday life coz my shihtzu is a part of our family already and i so love him. I feel sad though coz my chow chow died already :(
*bonding with my daughter ~ We're like best friends, we share everything and having fun in all the things we do.

*gimmick ~ I am like always present in all event in my fave club. I like bar hoppin' and chillin with friends. You know i need a break form my stressful everyday life hahaha
*cooking ~ Even if i am still learning, believe it or not i can cook but i can prepare my fave foods only haha like sinigang na hipon,caldereta,fried foods haha,chicken pineapple,seafoods recipe,pasta of course and a lot more. I can also bake cake.

And a very lot more.......

HOW BOUT YOU? WHAT IS YOUR PAST TIME?

Labels:

♥ TWITTER | FACEBOOK
4:01 PM @ Saturday, December 4, 2010
0 comments

<< Older Posts | Newer Posts >>