<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1554360964958890089?origin\x3dhttp://galamorous.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
GALAMOROUS ♥
SHOPPING | GYARU | JAPANESE FASHION & LIFESTYLE | BEAUTY | EVERYDAY LIFE AND A LOT MORE


THE GAL



Hello, Im YESHA.
You know I love Shiek!!! xoxo! ♥♥♥

Email | Twitter | Facebook | Formspring

A random blog of a half Japanese half Filipina |
♥ Obsessed with makeup,heels, dress, girly / kawaii stuff and shopping ♥|
Enjoy reading my entries about my life and stuff i like ♥

♥ GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT ♥
♥ SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL ♥


TWEET ME


FOLLOW ME





HEART STRINGS

Meet the people I love♥


Alldolled-up.info Sweetposh Miyu Char&Nina Jen Cathy Dianne Spicaneal Joanne Sherr Linda Marinella Ginger Emi Jhanna Sassa Shane

Nina Dianne Rhea Tine Mary Niszke April Clau Danella Patrish Links


PAST ENTRIES

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2012


TRACKER

Page Rank Check
free counters



Tricia Isabela's First Giveaway

I joined an awesome giveaway that Tricia Isabela is hosting now !!!
Oh my G!!!This is so girly and I hope I win.

What You Get
♥ANAP black "LOVE" crop top (free size)
♥ ANAP/Miss Adoro upper lashes - #28
♥ SBY pastel colors hair scrunchy
♥Dolly Wink upper lashes - #1 Dolly Sweet
♥ Dolly Wink eyelash case
♥ Dolly Wink information/photo booklets
♥ Diamond Lash bottom lashes - Lovely Eye
♥ PA upper lashes - "Gyaru" style
♥ PA bottom lashes - "Cute" style


Go here for full details. I know you want it too !!!

** Deadline: March 06, 2011 @ 21:00 PST **


Labels: ,

♥ TWITTER | FACEBOOK
10:59 PM @ Friday, February 18, 2011
2 comments

<< Older Posts | Newer Posts >>