<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1554360964958890089?origin\x3dhttp://galamorous.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
GALAMOROUS ♥
SHOPPING | GYARU | JAPANESE FASHION & LIFESTYLE | BEAUTY | EVERYDAY LIFE AND A LOT MORE


THE GAL



Hello, Im YESHA.
You know I love Shiek!!! xoxo! ♥♥♥

Email | Twitter | Facebook | Formspring

A random blog of a half Japanese half Filipina |
♥ Obsessed with makeup,heels, dress, girly / kawaii stuff and shopping ♥|
Enjoy reading my entries about my life and stuff i like ♥

♥ GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT ♥
♥ SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL ♥


TWEET ME


FOLLOW ME





HEART STRINGS

Meet the people I love♥


Alldolled-up.info Sweetposh Miyu Char&Nina Jen Cathy Dianne Spicaneal Joanne Sherr Linda Marinella Ginger Emi Jhanna Sassa Shane

Nina Dianne Rhea Tine Mary Niszke April Clau Danella Patrish Links


PAST ENTRIES

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2012


TRACKER

Page Rank Check
free counters



Stiff neck


Hello!!!
Gomen ne~ I was not feeling well this past few days and i have stiff neck today ouch!
I can't move that much and it's hard for me to stay long in front of my laptop.
If only you can see me now, i really can't move my neck argghh...
I took pain reliever but I can still feel the pain.
I hope tomorrow this ^%#&#% stiff neck will be gone as i have bunch of works to do online and offline

I miss y'all so much and thank you for visiting me always
I owe you a lot!!!

------------
Check out my new fashion blog:
ALL DOLLED-UP. INFO

Do not forget to shoot me a sweet message in my chat box there
See yah!!! muaaaahhhh

Labels: ,

♥ TWITTER | FACEBOOK
1:40 AM @ Tuesday, April 12, 2011
0 comments

<< Older Posts | Newer Posts >>