<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1554360964958890089?origin\x3dhttp://galamorous.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
GALAMOROUS ♥
SHOPPING | GYARU | JAPANESE FASHION & LIFESTYLE | BEAUTY | EVERYDAY LIFE AND A LOT MORE


THE GAL



Hello, Im YESHA.
You know I love Shiek!!! xoxo! ♥♥♥

Email | Twitter | Facebook | Formspring

A random blog of a half Japanese half Filipina |
♥ Obsessed with makeup,heels, dress, girly / kawaii stuff and shopping ♥|
Enjoy reading my entries about my life and stuff i like ♥

♥ GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT ♥
♥ SUBSCRIBE BY E-MAIL ♥


TWEET ME


FOLLOW ME





HEART STRINGS

Meet the people I love♥


Alldolled-up.info Sweetposh Miyu Char&Nina Jen Cathy Dianne Spicaneal Joanne Sherr Linda Marinella Ginger Emi Jhanna Sassa Shane

Nina Dianne Rhea Tine Mary Niszke April Clau Danella Patrish Links


PAST ENTRIES

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2012


TRACKER

Page Rank Check
free counters



The Proposal

Hello dolls!
I had a very looooong day and pretty tired so....

Shiek played DOTA all night lol while me, I just watched DVD. And guess what movie?


A pushy boss forces her young assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada.

I love the casts especially Gammy lol...
You must watch it dolls !!!!

XOXO

Labels: ,

♥ TWITTER | FACEBOOK
12:05 AM @ Sunday, July 3, 2011
1 comments

<< Older Posts | Newer Posts >>